Monday 9 December 2013

Wrapping my Presents



This morning Mum suggested I wrap my presents.

I found the wrapping paper, sticky tape and scissors. I also asked Gemma-Rose to help me find some bubble wrap so that I could use it to wrap up the salt dough nativity I made.



Soon I was ready. I started to wrap the first present. As I wrapped I hummed Christmas carols to myself. I really felt Christmas is almost here.

At ten o'clock I took a break from wrapping presents for morning tea. I was almost finished. Smiling I took a bite into my biscuit.

As soon as I had finished wrapping up my presents, Gemma-Rose wanted to wrap hers. With my presents wrapped I can hardly wait for Christmas day. It will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when they see what I have bought them!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved reading your post!
    A salt dough nativity! I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea! =D

    This year I'm making home made gifts for Christmas..... and maybe a few bought ones! :)

    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind you using the idea.
      I am making some of mine, but buying most of them!
      Sophie

      Delete
    2. That is really cool


      Elizabeth

      Delete
    3. Thank you!
      Do you have a blog?
      Sophie

      Delete