Friday, 3 January 2014

I Eat Snails

This is my first post from our new blog: Mothers, Daughters, Sisters!




Hi! I am Sophie. 


When trying to think up a fun way to introduce myself, Mum suggested writing this post like an interview. So after going around and getting a few questions from everyone in my family, I set about answering them. Some questions were really hard, but I managed it in the end!


Facts about me:

Name: Sophie

Age: 12

Place in the family: second youngest of eight, fourth of five girls.

If you were a sound, what would it be and why: 

I'd be a laugh because I can’t stop laughing. If something funny is said, you can be sure I will laughing. I love jokes and quotes. 

If you were a colour, what would it be and why: 

I'd be red. It seems such a fun colour. It is one of my favourite colours. I love red flowers, red sharpies and red earrings.

If you could be a book character, which one would you be and why: 

I'd be Betony from The Divide. She leads such an exciting life and doesn’t seem to care how different she is from all other elves. I am different as well. I look different being darker than everyone else in my family. 

What would your perfect day be like: 

My perfect day would be a day at home with plenty of time to read, write and doodle.

What is your favourite outfit: 

It's a denim skirt and pink T shirt. They are nice and comfy. I like casual clothes better than being dressed up and I love skirts a lot more than pants. You won't catch me dead in jeans. On special days I like the flowery dress Mum made me best though. It is about knee length and has two buttons on the shoulder.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten: 

I have eaten snails! When I was little I used to eat snails out of their shells. I found them in the garden. I still get teased about it! I don't mind being teased and I can't sulk for too long, however hard I try. (I don't eat snails any more!)

What is your favourite kind of shoes: 

I like wearing ballet flats or sneakers. Something comfy because I get sore feet easily.

What kind of music would you be: 

I'd be something exciting, like the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack. I am always having heaps of fun and I usually have a huge grin all over my face.


Here's one of my doodles:



E for Elvis

No comments:

Post a Comment